Re: Pseudo-code for the state where we are no (the way I understand it...)

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 08:53:52 +0200
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
CC: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Michael (oops, sorry, SOMEBODY)

great news! Having more than one of these experimental things is really,
really good.

I am not sure when the pseudo code I did becomes operational, there are
a number of dots to put in i-s and t-s to cross to interface the code
properly with RDFLib and the XML package of Python. But comparing the
core part visually, so to say, will be of a great help already!

Thanks in advance

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/