Telecon Thursday Agenda - 1500 UTC, 1100 Boston

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 18:27:46 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

We're meeting tomorrow as usual! Time to roll up our sleeves and get the
test cases, RDFa syntax, and implementations working! Let's make sure
that folks who are around in August can keep the ball rolling.

-Ben

==========
Thursday, August 2nd, 2007.
1500 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code RDFA
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Michael
==========

Agenda:

1) Action Item Review
http://www.w3.org/2007/07/26-rdfa-minutes.html#ActionSummary

2) Test Cases
- where we stand
- test cases to approve, including new ones

3) Implementations
- where we stand
- who do we need to have update their implementations?

4) Documents
- RDFa Syntax: coordinating who's doing what
- RDFa Primer: updates needed

This should be mostly a coordination call, so please show up if you're
even remotely involved so we can keep things going this month and catch
up on our schedule.