RE: Pseudo-code for the state where we are no (the way I understand it...)

Dan,

If you allow SOMEBODY one more day [1] till
we have (hopefully) approved the rest of the
TC [2], SOMEBODY will be able to do it ;)

Cheers,
	SOMEBODY

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Aug/0004.