Re: SPARQL TC SPARQL 2012-11-13 (RE: SPARQL publications done)

On 11/12/2012 05:56 PM, Chime Ogbuji wrote:
> Unfortunately, I'll have to send my regrets for tomorrow.  I have another hard conflict.

Chime (and probably Axel), I replied [1] to an off-list thread involving
us and Mike Dean, talking about his RIF+SPARQL implementation.  Do you
agree we need to not require the RIF-in-RDF test, and we need to dig up
several more tests?      Can we do that next week, or should we try to
do it via email, or at a telecon without you?

    -- Sandro

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2012Nov/0001.html