Re: SPARQL TC SPARQL 2012-11-13 (RE: SPARQL publications done)

From: Chimezie Ogbuji <chimezie@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 09:26:13 -0500
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>, Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
On Nov 20, 2012 9:15 AM, "Sandro Hawke" <sandro@w3.org> wrote:
> Chime (and probably Axel), I replied [1] to an off-list thread involving
us and Mike Dean, talking about his RIF+SPARQL implementation.  Do you
agree we need to not require the RIF-in-RDF test, and we need to dig up
several more tests?

I agree we don't need to require RIF-in-RDF but I'm not certain we need
more than just 'integration' tests since it is already a prerequisite to be
a RIF core processor to implement the regime.

What additional tests did you have in mind?

> Can we do that next week, or should we try to do it via email, or at a
telecon without you?

Either way works for me and i should be available to do either.

- Chime