W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > January to March 2012

RE: SPARQL TC 2012-03-13 : Status?

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:47:13 -0400
To: "Polleres, Axel" <axel.polleres@siemens.com>,Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>,SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <8b185267-3239-44e1-8f24-7e4c5f1e5346@email.android.com>


"Polleres, Axel" <axel.polleres@siemens.com> wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>The meeting tomorrow will be chaired by Sandro. Sorry for the delayed
>announcement.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck in traffic so bad I have no hesitation reading and even writing email....   And I don't  have a working headset in the car (for when/if the cars do start moving).

So, I'll call in, but I'll be rather impaired, and I think it would be best if someone else took over chairing.

Its in 15 minutes.

    - Sandro
>
>Agenda items remain basically:
>
>* TSV/CSV status? (10min)
>* Progress on Property Paths (10min)
>* Group schedule (10min)  
>* Actions + Comments
>
>ATTENTION: Please note the time zone issue mentioned in Sandro's mail:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012JanMar/0234.html
>
>Axel
>
>P.s.: As for my own actions, I have addressed ACTION-600 ... The
>feedback is essentially that the commenters would be ok if our design
>has DISTINCT(), as a way to switch on their desired semantics.
>
>As for ACTION-601, cf.
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012JanMar/0239.html
>
>Unfortunately, I didn't manage yet to turn to finalizing the
>Overview-document.
>
> 
>-- 
>Dr. Axel Polleres 
>Siemens AG Österreich 
>Corporate Technology Central Eastern Europe Research & Technologies 
>CT T CEE 
> 
>Tel.: +43 (0) 51707-36983 
>Mobile: +43 (0) 664 88550859
>Fax: +43 (0) 51707-56682 mailto:axel.polleres@siemens.com 
> 
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Andy Seaborne [mailto:andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com] 
>> Sent: 12 March 2012 19:35
>> To: SPARQL Working Group
>> Subject: Re: SPARQL TC 2012-03-13 : Status?
>> 
>> TC 2012-03-13 even!
>> 
>> On 12/03/12 18:17, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>> > [[
>> > Lee Feigenbaum: Next meeting will be on March 13 @ usual time Lee 
>> > Feigenbaum: regrets next week: LeeF Lee Feigenbaum: regrets 
>> next week: 
>> > AxelPolleres Lee Feigenbaum: Chairs will work on chair substitute
>]]
>> >
>> > Any news about this?
>> >
>> > Andy
>> >
>> 
>> 

-- 
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
Received on Tuesday, 13 March 2012 13:47:21 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:47 GMT