RE: SPARQL TC 2012-03-13 : Status?

Dear all,

The meeting tomorrow will be chaired by Sandro. Sorry for the delayed announcement.

Agenda items remain basically:

* TSV/CSV status? (10min)
* Progress on Property Paths (10min)
* Group schedule (10min)
* Actions + Comments

ATTENTION: Please note the time zone issue mentioned in Sandro's mail:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012JanMar/0234.html

Axel

P.s.: As for my own actions, I have addressed ACTION-600 ... The feedback is essentially that the commenters would be ok if our design has DISTINCT(), as a way to switch on their desired semantics.

As for ACTION-601, cf. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012JanMar/0239.html

Unfortunately, I didn't manage yet to turn to finalizing the Overview-document.

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Siemens AG Österreich

Tel.: +43 (0) 51707-36983