W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > January to March 2012

SPARQL TC 2012-03-13 : minutes

From: Polleres, Axel <axel.polleres@siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:40:00 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <9DA51FFE5E84464082D7A089342DEEE80137B3693A34@ATVIES9917WMSX.ww300.siemens.net>
Sandro wrote: 
> Unfortunately, I'm stuck in traffic so bad I have no 
> hesitation reading and even writing email....

Bad luck!

Thanks Andy for jumping in (as I saw from the IRC log) and Chime for scribing, I copied minutes from IRClog to the the usual location:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2012-03-13

Best, 
Axel


 
-- 
Dr. Axel Polleres 
Siemens AG Österreich 
Corporate Technology Central Eastern Europe Research & Technologies 
CT T CEE 
 
Tel.: +43 (0) 51707-36983 
Mobile: +43 (0) 664 88550859
Fax: +43 (0) 51707-56682 mailto:axel.polleres@siemens.com 
 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Sandro Hawke [mailto:sandro@w3.org] 
> Sent: 13 March 2012 14:47
> To: Polleres, Axel; Andy Seaborne; SPARQL Working Group
> Subject: RE: SPARQL TC 2012-03-13 : Status?
> 
> 
> 
> "Polleres, Axel" <axel.polleres@siemens.com> wrote:
> 
> >Dear all,
> >
> >The meeting tomorrow will be chaired by Sandro. Sorry for 
> the delayed 
> >announcement.
> 
> Unfortunately, I'm stuck in traffic so bad I have no 
> hesitation reading and even writing email....   And I don't  
> have a working headset in the car (for when/if the cars do 
> start moving).
> 
> So, I'll call in, but I'll be rather impaired, and I think it 
> would be best if someone else took over chairing.
> 
> Its in 15 minutes.
> 
>     - Sandro
> >
> >Agenda items remain basically:
> >
> >* TSV/CSV status? (10min)
> >* Progress on Property Paths (10min)
> >* Group schedule (10min)
> >* Actions + Comments
> >
> >ATTENTION: Please note the time zone issue mentioned in 
> Sandro's mail:
> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012JanMa
> r/0234.htm
> >l
> >
> >Axel
> >
> >P.s.: As for my own actions, I have addressed ACTION-600 ... The 
> >feedback is essentially that the commenters would be ok if 
> our design 
> >has DISTINCT(), as a way to switch on their desired semantics.
> >
> >As for ACTION-601, cf.
> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012JanMa
> r/0239.htm
> >l
> >
> >Unfortunately, I didn't manage yet to turn to finalizing the 
> >Overview-document.
> >
> > 
> >--
> >Dr. Axel Polleres
> >Siemens AG Österreich
> >Corporate Technology Central Eastern Europe Research & 
> Technologies CT 
> >T CEE
> > 
> >Tel.: +43 (0) 51707-36983
> >Mobile: +43 (0) 664 88550859
> >Fax: +43 (0) 51707-56682 mailto:axel.polleres@siemens.com
> > 
> >
> >> -----Original Message-----
> >> From: Andy Seaborne [mailto:andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com] 
> >> Sent: 12 March 2012 19:35
> >> To: SPARQL Working Group
> >> Subject: Re: SPARQL TC 2012-03-13 : Status?
> >> 
> >> TC 2012-03-13 even!
> >> 
> >> On 12/03/12 18:17, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> >> > [[
> >> > Lee Feigenbaum: Next meeting will be on March 13 @ usual 
> time Lee 
> >> > Feigenbaum: regrets next week: LeeF Lee Feigenbaum: regrets 
> >> next week: 
> >> > AxelPolleres Lee Feigenbaum: Chairs will work on chair substitute
> >]]
> >> >
> >> > Any news about this?
> >> >
> >> > Andy
> >> >
> >> 
> >> 
> 
> -- 
> Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
> 
Received on Wednesday, 14 March 2012 09:40:25 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:47 GMT