Re: Tomorrow's SPARQL meeting at risk

On Mon, 2012-04-23 at 11:29 -0400, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
> Unfortunately, both Axel and I once again have unavoidable conflicts
> tomorrow.
>
> Is anyone willing to chair?

I'm happy to chair (and I wont be in the car this time!).  I'm also
happy to have someone else do it who is more involved day-to-day with
the technology.   If that's you, speak up.

> The topics that seemingly need discussion are:
>
> * Most recent comments
>    * BINDINGS
>    * Recent prop path comments from William Waites and Wim Martens - I
> don't think there's anything here that's new, but we should make sure
>
> * Updating test cases to reflect new property path semantics
>
> * Identifying and plugging gaps in test suites
>
> * Implementation progress on test suites

Is there a starting point/overview for our test suite now?  I haven't
paid much attention to it.

> We still need to publish documents (badly), but that seems to not be
> happening as long as Axel and I are snowed under.

Axel, are we still waiting on you for Overview?  And do you still want
CSV and GSP to wait for Overview?    (please correct me if I'm mistaken
in my memory of those dependencies.)

      -- Sandro