Tomorrow's SPARQL meeting at risk

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:29:52 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Unfortunately, both Axel and I once again have unavoidable conflicts
tomorrow.

Is anyone willing to chair?

The topics that seemingly need discussion are:

* Most recent comments
   * BINDINGS
   * Recent prop path comments from William Waites and Wim Martens - I
don't think there's anything here that's new, but we should make sure

* Updating test cases to reflect new property path semantics

* Identifying and plugging gaps in test suites

* Implementation progress on test suites

We still need to publish documents (badly), but that seems to not be
happening as long as Axel and I are snowed under.

Lee