Re: Tomorrow's SPARQL meeting at risk

On Apr 23, 2012, at 2:44 PM, Sandro Hawke wrote:

>> * Identifying and plugging gaps in test suites
>>
>> * Implementation progress on test suites
>
> Is there a starting point/overview for our test suite now?  I haven't
> paid much attention to it.

I haven't generated new versions in a while, but these two should be relatively up-to-date:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/summary.html
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/implementations/

The first gives details (query, data, expected results) for each test, while the second shows the status of each reporting implementation for the tests. The implementations report also gives a (color coded) overview of which tests have been approved already, and which still need approval.

.greg