Re: Tomorrow's SPARQL meeting at risk

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:34:10 -0400
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
On Apr 23, 2012, at 2:44 PM, Sandro Hawke wrote:

>> * Identifying and plugging gaps in test suites
>>
>> * Implementation progress on test suites
>
> Is there a starting point/overview for our test suite now?  I haven't
> paid much attention to it.

I haven't generated new versions in a while, but these two should be relatively up-to-date:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/summary.html
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/implementations/

The first gives details (query, data, expected results) for each test, while the second shows the status of each reporting implementation for the tests. The implementations report also gives a (color coded) overview of which tests have been approved already, and which still need approval.

.greg