Re: Agenda 2010-10-19

From: Carlos Buil Aranda <cbuil@fi.upm.es>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:23:18 -0300
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
  Hi all,

please, find in the previous URL [1] the work I did together with Axel
and Marcelo Arenas regarding variables which are certainly bound or not.
A new concept of service-safe (whether a SERVICE ?X P is safe for
execution, i.e. ?X is bounded), as Axel said.

Carlos

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Certainly_bound