Re: Agenda 2010-10-19

  Hi all,

please, find in the previous URL [1] the work I did together with Axel
and Marcelo Arenas regarding variables which are certainly bound or not.
A new concept of service-safe (whether a SERVICE ?X P is safe for
execution, i.e. ?X is bounded), as Axel said.

Carlos

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Certainly_bound