Re: all facets covered, list of tests to approve:

Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> * Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net> [2007-08-17 21:31-0400]
>> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/facets-coverage#coverage
>>
>> ...shows that the tests under data-r2/* now cover all of the facets
>> identified by Eric. We've also taken extensive tests from ARQ, a couple of
>> tests from SteveH, and some tests from Chimezie to cover more complicated
>> algebraic constructs.
>
> The coverage report had a mis-informed entry in it 'as the code was
> assuming that all the .rq files were part of the test suite. None of
> the open-world/sameTerm .rqs are parts of tests so this entry was bogus:

> The attached diff provides 3 tests for sameTerm. Should I commit it?

Please commit it.

We've received some feedback about possible errata in the test suite
that we will look at and rectify on Tuesday's telecon. This is one of them.

Can people (Eric, Andy, Steve, anyone else) please report results on
running these three tests after Eric commits them? (Eric please write
when committed.)

The other issues are:

+ comparing timezones vs. non-timezoned values in open-world/data-n
tests (issue for EricP / AndyS ?)

+ <= on equivalent RDF terms with unknown datatypes in
open-world/open-cmp-02 (issue for EricP / AndyS ?)

+ Problems with turtle in a few datafiles and with the archives (this is
an issue for me to resolve, probably on Monday once back from my
vacation (on vacation, I only write emails :-) )

Lee