Re: Re: all facets covered, list of tests to approve:

* Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net> [2007-08-31 03:09-0400]

> Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>> * Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net> [2007-08-17 21:31-0400]
>>> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/facets-coverage#coverage
>>>
>>> ...shows that the tests under data-r2/* now cover all of the facets
>>> identified by Eric. We've also taken extensive tests from ARQ, a couple
>>> of tests from SteveH, and some tests from Chimezie to cover more
>>> complicated algebraic constructs.
>> The coverage report had a mis-informed entry in it 'as the code was
>> assuming that all the .rq files were part of the test suite. None of
>> the open-world/sameTerm .rqs are parts of tests so this entry was bogus:
>> title="BuiltInCall-sameTerm">1</a>
>> The attached diff provides 3 tests for sameTerm. Should I commit it?
>
> Please commit it.
>
> We've received some feedback about possible errata in the test suite that
> we will look at and rectify on Tuesday's telecon. This is one of them.
>
> Can people (Eric, Andy, Steve, anyone else) please report results on
> running these three tests after Eric commits them? (Eric please write when
> committed.)

done. note
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/facets-coverage#coverage
says "0 facets not covered" and has data-r2/expr-builtin/sameTerm.rq
as the canonical for BuiltInCall-sameTerm.

--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 NE43-344, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.