Re: all facets covered, list of tests to approve:

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:26:19 -0400
To: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Cc: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
* Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net> [2007-08-17 21:31-0400]

> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/facets-coverage#coverage
>
> ...shows that the tests under data-r2/* now cover all of the facets
> identified by Eric. We've also taken extensive tests from ARQ, a couple of
> tests from SteveH, and some tests from Chimezie to cover more complicated
> algebraic constructs.

The coverage report had a mis-informed entry in it 'as the code was
assuming that all the .rq files were part of the test suite. None of
the open-world/sameTerm .rqs are parts of tests so this entry was bogus:

The attached diff provides 3 tests for sameTerm. Should I commit it?
--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 NE43-344, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.