Re: Agenda, 9 Jan @ 14:30 UTC

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 14:27:01 +0000
To: Lee Feigenbaum <feigenbl@us.ibm.com>
CC: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> 4. rq24 status?

I've checked in snapshots of the doc as rq25 (rq24 remains so we can compare
text to make sure things get chnaged correctly).

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/rq25.html
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/rq25-algebra.html

The structure of rq25 looks OK to me - it has not been renumbered at all but
I've moved the content around to show how it might be structured.

The algebra section is in a separate document for convenince of editing (rq25
is quite long).  I've  moved the content that shodul go into that section from
rq25.