Re: Agenda, 9 Jan @ 14:30 UTC

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 14:27:01 +0000
To: Lee Feigenbaum <feigenbl@us.ibm.com>
CC: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> 4. rq24 status?

I've checked in snapshots of the doc as rq25 (rq24 remains so we can compare
text to make sure things get chnaged correctly).

The structure of rq25 looks OK to me - it has not been renumbered at all but
I've moved the content around to show how it might be structured.

The algebra section is in a separate document for convenince of editing (rq25
is quite long).  I've  moved the content that shodul go into that section from