Re: Agenda, 9 Jan @ 14:30 UTC

Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> We have a relatively light agenda; we're proceeding on both the test suite
> work and putting together the various pieces of the query language
> specification, but I'm not sure how much we have to discuss this week. So
> we'll check in with everyone and see how things are coming along. Any
> other suggestions for items that we should discuss or that may have
> slipped through the cracks are (as always) welcome.

Unfortunately I have to give my regrets for this afternoon, something
urgent came up that I can unfortunately not ignore.

My apologies.

As for my action points: I claim my open action point as done but of
course a followup of that is to continue and extend the work on test
suite reorganization. I'll put some effort into that and hope to report
more next week.

Per Andy's suggestion I'm considering replacing the tests in syntax/
with the set from the SyntaxDev/ set, since those are more up-to-date
with the current spec (even if they are not officially approved).

Jeen
--
Dr. Jeen Broekstra                                          Den Dolech 2
Information Systems Group                                        HG 7.76