W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > January to March 2007

Agenda, 9 Jan @ 14:30 UTC

From: Lee Feigenbaum <feigenbl@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 18:52:23 -0500
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF7B4FA9EA.C29B9A70-ON8525725C.0081D95E-8525725C.00832271@us.ibm.com>

We have a relatively light agenda; we're proceeding on both the test suite 
work and putting together the various pieces of the query language 
specification, but I'm not sure how much we have to discuss this week. So 
we'll check in with everyone and see how things are coming along. Any 
other suggestions for items that we should discuss or that may have 
slipped through the cracks are (as always) welcome.


0. Convene [1]RDF Data Access WG meeting of Tuesday, 9 January, 2007 
at 14:30:00 UTC
         + LeeF chairing
         + teleconference bridge: [3]tel:+1.617.761.6200 code:7333
         + @@ We'll need a scribe
         + Regrets: EliasT
         + roll call
         + approve 2 Jan minutes [2]
         + next meeting 16 Jan. Recruit scribe.
         + agenda comments?


1. Review ACTION Items

These action are DONE:

ACTION: LeeF to update the issues list marking 
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues#punctuationSyntax closed
ACTION: Souri to review 
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/rq24-algebra  by 9 Jan 2007
  [ed: done by FredZ's review at 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006OctDec/0213.html]
ACTION: ericP to seek clarification on 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2006Nov/0004 
  [ed: done in 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2007Jan/0003.html]
ACTION: LeeF to close formsOfDistinct issue 


Let's check on the status of the following actions:

ACTION: EricP to sort out some string literal thing for the operator table 
[ed: this action is about text for simple literals and xsd:string and text 
for RDFterm-equal] 
ACTION: EricP to run the yacker tool over and annotate the existing tests
ACTION: Jeen to get started setting up new test directory and picking some 
initial tests for the working group to approve on 9 Jan
ACTION: LeeF to remember that the wee, lost filter tests should be put 
ACTION: PatH to change the entailment section around to talk about SPARQL 
first, then more general conditions in a normative appendix 


2. Test suite

[ed: I'm hoping to make this a standing agendum; hopefully most weeks 
we'll have some tests that we can look at and approve as a group.]

Let's get a general update on the test suite here.


3. Path SPARQL and accessingCollections

Faisal Alkateeb's message from 4 Jan:

 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2007Jan/0001.html

...seems to illustrate an existing design for path regular expressions in 
SPARQL. The issue is currently postponed (i.e. not handled in this version 
of SPARQL) due to a lack of mature designs. DanC replied to the above 
message; I'd like to take the group's temperature on this issue, though I 
expect we will not reopen it at this point.


4. rq24 status?



[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
[2] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2007JanMar/att-0005/simon-RDF_DAWG_Weekly_--_2_Jan_2007.html
[3] tel:+1.617.761.6200
[4] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
Received on Sunday, 7 January 2007 23:54:16 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:35 GMT