ACTION Bijan: to work on "closeOver" work-alike with

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:55:45 -0500

Pursuant to this action item, I met with Steve on Friday (thanks dan
for getting the actions out, since it reminded me to do this). I
believe I convinced him that we could pretty effectively represent what
he wanted in OWL.

I do not have a fully worked out proposal, but you can examine the
thing we hacked together:
	http://www.mindswap.org/dav/ontologies/bijan/2005/dawg/TestClosedOver

(You may need to run it through a pretty printer, or use Swoop:
	http://www.mindswap.org/2004/SWOOP/
or protege or your favorite editor.)

Right now it uses nominals to represent graphs with different
expressivities. It would be nicer if this were entirely class based,
but I'm not sure how that accords with the instance level modeling I
was hearing.

If the action was to show the feasibility, then it is completed.

Cheers,
Bijan.