Re: SPARQL: graph syntax should be N3 subset

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 10:53:24AM -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:

> Just forwarding the message to the WG without analysis/comment
> isn't as helpful. The bits were already available to everybody.

Doesn't this assume that WG members follow the comments list? I don't
know that that's true.

And, to defend Tom a bit more, this isn't "just another comment" from
someone interested in our work. It's rather more delicate than that,
IMO.

Kendall Clark
--
Sometimes it's appropriate, even patriotic, to be ashamed
of your country. -- James Howard Kunstler