Re: SPARQL: graph syntax should be N3 subset

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:57:22 -0500
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Tom Adams <tom@tucanatech.com>, DAWG list <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 10:53:24AM -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:

> Just forwarding the message to the WG without analysis/comment
> isn't as helpful. The bits were already available to everybody.

Doesn't this assume that WG members follow the comments list? I don't
know that that's true.

And, to defend Tom a bit more, this isn't "just another comment" from
someone interested in our work. It's rather more delicate than that,

Kendall Clark
Sometimes it's appropriate, even patriotic, to be ashamed
of your country. -- James Howard Kunstler