Re: SPARQL: graph syntax should be N3 subset

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:53:24 -0500
Cc: DAWG list <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Tom Adams <tom@tucanatech.com>

On Nov 30, 2004, at 10:27 AM, Tom Adams wrote:
> From the comments list...

Tom, when you find a moment to act on a comment, it's more helpful
if you do one of the following...

   - if you can respond to the comment just by quoting from
  our published draft ala "I think section 2.3 of our document
   discusses that; does it make sense to you?"

   - otherwise, greet the commenter ala "thanks for your comment; please
  stand by for a reply in substance"

   - suggest to the WG how the comment should affect our work.

Just forwarding the message to the WG without analysis/comment
isn't as helpful. The bits were already available to everybody.