Re: protocol draft available

From: <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:27:15 +0100
To: kendall@monkeyfist.com
Cc: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org, public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org

While reading your draft (which I more than enjoy!) I was wondering
how it would look for the cases we use daily..
(although I could do this myself, I thought your help would be better :))

For example, we use (on intranet)

http://www.agfa.com/w3c/euler/rdfs-rules.n3 --nope --think --query

This is not url-encoded (but the browsers and http clients that I use are
happy with it)
and basically indicates that service
is given the command line arguments that we use for euler proof mechanism
given graphs
and modi
  --nope i.e. "no proof explanation"
  --think i.e. "find all proofs"
return the answers for

and then we get back

:An :mustHave :confirmationOfNonPregnancy.

hope this is not too much of a burden :)

Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Sent by: public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org
09/11/2004 15:17
Please respond to kendall