Re: Auto-discovery of the Validator Atom feed

Antonio Cavedoni <antonio@cavedoni.org> wrote:

>I edited my local copy of whatsnew.html to have a new variable “feeds”
>with value 1. This gets checked by header.html, which in turn prints the
>two LINK tags for the Atom and RSS 1.0 feeds of the whatsnew page.

[[[
+    <link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" href="whatsnew.atom" />
+    <link rel="alternate" type="application/rdf+xml" href="whatsnew.rss1" />
]]]

Isn't this rather a job for conneg?

--
 “Look Mike, I like you.  I like the way you handle yourself.  You seem like
  a reasonable man. Why don't we make a deal. What's it worth to you to drag