Re: Auto-discovery of the Validator Atom feed

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:11:55 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Hi Ville, Antonio, all.

On 13 Nov 2005, at 19:14, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> By the way, the XSL (and the rules) for generating the atom feed seems
> to be still missing from CVS.  Olivier?

The XSL is at [1]. I'm sure I had a good reason to put it on
www.w3.org rather than simply add it to the CVS repository for the
validator... But I can't remember that good reason anymore.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/validator-news.xsl

Antonio, thanks for your patch, it looks good. As Ville said, it does
the job, and I don't think we can make it much more elegant with SSIs
anyway. I'll commit all this today.