Re: Auto-discovery of the Validator Atom feed

From: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:32:23 +0200
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 01:35 +0100, Antonio Cavedoni wrote:

> I edited my local copy of whatsnew.html to have a new variable
> “feeds” with value 1. This gets checked by header.html, which in
> turn prints the two LINK tags for the Atom and RSS 1.0 feeds of the
> whatsnew page.

Skimmed the patch (didn't test), and I think the implementation is
somewhat crude but probably would do its job right now.

> When it comes to CVS I don’t really know what I am doing, but after
> googling a bit I have created a patch with these changes, which I am
> attaching to this message. I hope it helps.

Looks just fine.  If nobody objects or has anything to add, I think this
could go in at the same time as the still missing XSL's...

BTW, no need for a personal copy of the mails to public-qa-dev, I'm on
the list :)