Mini-mini comment on prov-dm

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 15:58:01 +0200
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
I see that the Prov-DM uses the W3C publication process as an example. Some of the terms referred to in the document actually exist, better use those:

http://www.w3.org/2001/02pd/rec54.rdf

I know it is a bit sketchy, and should be updated, but it is a start. There is at least a class for WD, PR, etc.

Challenge: model the whole W3C publication process with Prov-O... looking at this what I tried to describe (and I did not really succeed) is to interpret things like: a some publications occur only when the W3C management agrees, on a transition call, that the document is fine for publication (which is the case for, eg, Candidate Recommendations...)

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153