Re: Collecting PROV examples

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:56:47 -0500
Cc: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
To: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>

On Feb 28, 2012, at 2:57 AM, Paul Groth wrote:

> Hi Tim, all:
>
> I like the proposal. I was wondering if instead of having different directories for serialization we could put examples in one directory and mark what serialization it's specific for.
>
> So using your pattern, I would add the mimetype:
>
> 'eg-'<number>-asn-['-'title]
> 'eg-'<number>-ttl-['-'title]

So these two would be equivalent content but differ in format?
I'm handling this within the nested directories, which lets us convey which is the original format.

This example is in the document, and is rdf converted to asn:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/tip/examples/rdf/eg-1/convert/asn/eg-1.asn
-Tim