Re: Collecting PROV examples

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 06:46:33 -0800
To: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Cc: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Tim,

I like the concept being proposed here, do you imagine room for
slightly more elaborate examples we could draw on from the science
realm?  The examples I have in mind 1) identify the problem 2) the use
of provenance 3) the PROV example 4) how PROV is accessed and queried?

I'm thinking 1-1 1/2 pages per each example.

Eric