Re: Collecting PROV examples

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 20:57:08 -1100
To: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
CC: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Tim, all:

I like the proposal. I was wondering if instead of having different
directories for serialization we could put examples in one directory and
mark what serialization it's specific for.

So using your pattern, I would add the mimetype:

'eg-'<number>-asn-['-'title]
'eg-'<number>-ttl-['-'title]

What do you think?
Paul