Collecting PROV examples

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 22:18:18 -0500
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
prov-wg,

I drafted a proposal for how the wg could organize concrete PROV examples.

Please have a look at [1] and provide feedback before meeting this Thursday.

We are planning to ask for volunteers to help populate the PROV example collection to reflect their particular domains (or to put toy/text examples in, too).

I don't expect to be able to anticipate all ways that we will want to organize them, but I took a stab at it.
If there are better ways, please let me know before we start populating the collection.

Thanks for your consideration.

Regards,
Tim

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PROV_examples