Re: PROV-ISSUE-270 (TLebo): automate HTML for OWL constructs [Ontology]

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:39:26 +0000
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
> http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/
> http://rdfs.org/sioc/spec/

These two used Specgen, which allow you to write an HTML page with a
few %s on the places where you want the properties and classes to go.

See http://answers.semanticweb.com/questions/1087/generating-documentation-from-rdfs-andor-owl-vocabularies
for other alternatives.

I tried using specgen, and one of the problems is that there are so
many forks. I tried https://github.com/zazi/specgen which only
outputted 3 properties or so from our OWL. The other forks seemed to
fail in various ways, but I did not have time to try it properly.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science