Re: Tim's approach on Involvement

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 07:22:53 +0000
To: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
CC: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>, Daniel Garijo <dgarijo@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>, Khalid Belhajjame <Khalid.Belhajjame@cs.man.ac.uk>, "public-prov-wg@w3.org Group" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Tim,  all

I think it is not desirable to express such a form of involvement.
The class Involvement is introduced, as far as I understand, as a way of structuring the ontology.
I don't think it should become a construct of the DM.
So I see this class as "abstract" in OO terminology.

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ