Re: Comments to the working draft 4 of DM

Hi Jun,

Currently, all constructs in the common section can be expressed in
terms of those in core.
I appreciate this is not written, but it's not clear this organization
is going to remain (especially
following your comments).

Again, suggestions on how to structure are welcome. Having all the terms
in a single section would
make this too long.

Ultimately, we need a proposal for a better structure to change it. I am
not trying to defend the current structure, but
I don't have anything better to offer.

The idea of having a proper core and a separate profile (with common
relations) was discarded early on.
This may be revisited if articulated well. Suggestions, again, welcome!

Luc