Re: quick comment on Note in ProvRDF mapping

On Feb 13, 2012, at 5:31 AM, Luc Moreau wrote:

> Hi James,
>

>> note(n2,[ex:style="dotted"])
>> hasAnnotation(u1,n2)
>>
>> and
>> hasAnnotation(u1,n2,[ex:style="dotted")
>>

> To me they are *not* equivalent.
>
>> There are no examples in the DM document showing hasAnnotation with a non-empty list of attributes.
>>

> I think we could subtype the relation hasAnnotation: hasTrustAnnotation, hasReputationAnnotation, ...

It seems to me that we could achieve this by subtyping Note and avoiding the need to qualify hadAnnotation.

:myNote prov:hadAnnotation :myMetaNote .

:myMetaNote  a prov:Note, my:TrustNote;
     rdfs:comment "THAT NOTE OVER THERE IS THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY NOTE EVER. :: signed :: Tim." .

etc.

-Tim