Re: quick comment on Note in ProvRDF mapping

Hi Luc,

> One counter-question:  Do the attributes on hasAnnotation records refer to
> the annotated thing, the note linked to the annotated thing, or to "the
> hasAnnotation record itself"?
>
>  that is, are the following equivalent:
>
>  note(n2,[ex:style="dotted"])
> hasAnnotation(u1,n2)
>

>  and
>
> hasAnnotation(u1,n2,[ex:style="dotted")
>

> To me they are *not* equivalent.
>
> According to description in Section 5.3.4 and Section 5.2.4 in DM TPWD,
they are equivalent - both set of assertions convey the information that
the provenance record u1 has a "style" (not explained whether it is
document style or rendering style) "dotted". Can you please clarify how
they are not equivalent?

Thanks.

Best,
Satya