PROV-ISSUE-2: proposal to vote on - process execution duration

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 22:27:34 +0200
To: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

In the telecon today we almost reached consensus around the following
proposal:

"A process execution has a duration, i.e. it spans a time interval"

However, there were concerns that this meant that it required all
process executions to specify a duration.

I would like to suggest a reformulation of the proposal as follows:

"A process execution has a duration, i.e. it spans a time interval.
Statements denoting this duration are optional."

In order to make progress, can you express by +1/-1/0 your support for
this proposal?

Thanks,
Paul