Re: Agent Sub-Types

Reza,

I don't know about minority, but I think something you said is very important to
keep in mind: "However, if the group is saying that defining touch points to the
tangent layers, per your own references, is also out of scope, then I warn that
there is a fundamental problem for product implementers."

IMO, it's crucial that we articulate those "tough points", even if we don't
define any notion of agent subclassing _within_ the provenance model.