Re: Agent Sub-Types

Reza,

it's worth trying to make progress on this as we are in the process of editing a document draft.

I can see the dilemma:
- the less you specify in the model, the more you risk incompatibilities as different implementations make their own choices to fill
the gaps;
- but by adding specific extensions to the top-level concepts in the model, you risk to make those choices arbitrary.

But in this specific instance, I believe that "trusted" is one specific qualification of "Agent" that does not belong to the model,
rather it belongs to applications that use the model (i.e., to /assess some measure of trust/).
   But I see your need for a "placeholder" where I can assert something about how trust for Agents. This is fine: let Trusted not be
a sub-class of Agent, but let "Trust properties" can be properties of Agent. Would that be a problem?  Any application that knows
about trust would fill in into those properties.

To repeat my proposal, I see Agent as a Role that any first-class entity in the model can take on when it is involved in relations
that concern activities.

The general lesson I see from this thread is that we urgently need to discuss how principled extension mechanisms ("profiles") make
it into our proposal.

atb -Paolo