please look over drafts one more time...

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:48:36 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

A new set of snapshots:

linked from:
   http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/draft/ED-owl2-overview-20090420/
and
   http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/draft/ED-rdf-text-20090420/

The biggest difference on my part is in the re-writing of the references
section, where the documents link to each other.  (They should be
written as pointing to the 20 Apr editor's drafts, giving both the
current and latest-version URLs right now; those ones should come out
properly tomorrow.)

Please let me know if you see any show-stopping errors, and I'll try to
get them in before publishing tomorrow.  Minor things like typos or
improved wording can wait for the next round.

(Just today, I caught that rdf:text had the title "OWL 2 Web Ontology
Language: rdf:text: A Datatype for Internationalized Text".)

   -- Sandro