Minor comments on rdf:text

I have very minor comments on rdf:text, no reason to postpone publication.

Sandro Hawke wrote:
> A new set of snapshots:
>
> linked from:
>    [...]
>    http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/draft/ED-rdf-text-20090420/

Sect.1: "text in various different languages" -> "text in various
languages" or "text in different languages".

The special bracket characters used to write a pair ( F , v ) take 3
times as much vertical space as any other character (in Firefox 3.0.8)
or are replaced by squares (in IE 7.0.5730.11).

However, in the Structural Specification document, the special brackets
are displayed correctly in Firefox (but still replaced by squares in IE).
The differences between rdf:text and SS&FS are:

In rdf:text, the code is:

and the CSS says that:

.name {
     font-family: monospace;
}

In SS&FS, the code is:

Couldn't we just use normal brackets for all tuples in all documents?
This would also make things more consistent, since sometimes tuples are
represented with normal brackets, sometimes with angle brackets. BTW, it
is a rather standard practice to use normal brackets to write tuples in
mathematics.

Sect.4, last parag.:
"an RDF tool that suports rdf:text MUST ..." -> "an RDF tool that
supports rdf:text MUST ..."

"(normative or nonnormative)" compare in the header "in these
non-normative formats: PDF version". Shouldn't the word
"non-normative/nonnormative" normalized throughout the documents?
I noticed that both spelling are used in almost all OWL 2 documents.

Sect.5.3.2:
"a sequence of length 0 or 1 of type rdf:texts" -> "... of type rdf:text"

Regards,
--
Antoine Zimmermann
Post-doctoral researcher at: