Re: please look over drafts one more time...

From: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:23:28 +0100
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
CC: public-owl-wg@w3.org
Sandro Hawke wrote:
> A new set of snapshots:
>
> linked from:
>    http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/draft/ED-owl2-overview-20090420/
> [...]

The Overview looks good.

> Please let me know if you see any show-stopping errors, and I'll try to
> get them in before publishing tomorrow.  Minor things like typos or
> improved wording can wait for the next round.

Here is already some typos to correct for next round:

In Sect.3 of Doc. Overview, 2nd parag. "see Section 5.2 of OWL 2 New
Features and Rationale" should be "see Section 4.2 of OWL 2 New Features
and Rationale".

OWL is always mentioned with the version appended to it (OWL 1, OWL 1
DL/Full, OWL 2, OWL 2 EL/QL/RL/DL/Full) except in the phrase "some of
the restrictions applicable to OWL DL have been relaxed". I don't mind
this sentence, but was it intentional?

In the table of Sect.4, "Profiles defines three sub-languages of OWL 2
that ...": shouldn't it be "Profiles defines three sub-languages of OWL
2 DL that ..."?

"... in particular applications scenarios." -> "... in particular
application scenarios."

Regards,
--
Antoine Zimmermann