Re: please look over drafts one more time...

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:18:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: sandro@w3.org
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
I'm presuming that the "This version" (currently pointing to .../ED...)
and "Previous version" (currently pointing to the 16 April (or so) ED)
will be fixed.  I also don't know what the "Latest editor's draft" item
is for.   If there is such an entry in the publised versions, it should
probably point to the wiki version.