Re: ISSUE-125 (min1some): Min 1 QCR = someValuesFrom - Serialize as someValuesFrom?

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 21:36:53 +0100
To: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

So:
	1) intention hiding and non-roundtrippable; plus it frustrates the
hell out of users when you silently change what they wrote
	2) non-orthogonal; we need the general form in order to handle
larger cardinalities anyway, so would have to impose a rather strange
restriction
	3) unnecessary; if users want to write their ontologies this way (so
as to be compatible) then can easily do so, or postprocess.
Furthermore, you could have a preprocessor before your old tool that
did this, no need to build in this kind of strangeness into the base
language.

I propose closing this, with no change, on these grounds. I don't
think we need to note the equivalence in the spec either (there are
lots of equivalences...I don't see why this one is particularly
interesting).