W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-owl-wg@w3.org > June 2008

Re: Agenda for TC 2008-06-04

From: Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 18:13:17 +0200
Cc: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <0E7F7F43-3DF9-49B4-842A-6D153C0FC848@uva.nl>
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>

One amendment:

The previous previous minutes have not been accepted yet.

-Rinke

On 3 jun 2008, at 19:26, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

>
> Here it is. Online at: http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.2008.06.04/Agenda
>
> Talk to you tomorrow,
> Alan
>
>
>   ADMIN (20 min)
>     Roll call
>     Agenda amendments?
>     PROPOSED: Accept [[Teleconference.2008.05.28/Minutes Previous  
> Minutes (28 May)]]
>     [[F2F3]] - Boston/MIT July 28,29 2008
>       Please indicate via the [[F2F3_People F2F3-People]] page  
> whether or not you intend to participate
>     Action items status
>       [http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/actions/pendingreview  
> Pending Review Actions]
>         Action 131 Modify entire spec according to decisions taken  
> at the F2F/Boris
>       [http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/actions/overdue Due and  
> overdue Actions]
>         Action 42	Improve examples for rich annotations / Bijan Parsia
>         Action 147	Review the changes made as result of ACTION-131  
> due May 20 / Michael Schneider
>         Action 148	Review the changes made as result of ACTION-131  
> due May 30 / Achille Fokoue
>         Action 150	Create a new document as the spec for  
> owl:internationalizedString / rif:text, including open issue  
> discussion of namespace / Jie Bao
>   Issues (40 minutes) - Address as many as possible during allocated  
> time
>     Issue 104  disallowed vocabulary OWL 1.1 DL does not have a  
> disallowed vocabulary - status now "editorial"
>     Proposals to Resolve Issues
>     Other Issue Discussions
>       Issue 97 Add GRDDL to OWL/XML Syntax? (Assign actions based on  
> [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008May/0118.html  
> Sandro's proposal])
>       Issue 124 (newly open) The complement of a datarange is  
> defined relative to the whole data domain, per [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008May/0013.html 
>  Boris's email]. Michael's concern: Why not relative to whole domain  
> - including individials?
>       Issue 21 and Issue 24 Imports and Versioning, per [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008May/0086.html 
>  Boris's email] and subsequent discussion
>       Issue 109 XML Schema namespace - new or reuse RDF namespace.  
> We seem to be at an impasse.
>       Issue 111 User intent signalling (other than via mime type)  
> see [http://www.w3.org/mid/6098.1208894358@ubuhebe Sandro's email] [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008May/0180.html 
>  Alan's email]
>       Issue 108 Need to name the OWL Profiles (see [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008May/0120.html 
>  Rinke's email] amongst others)
>       Keywords (SHOULD, MUST, etc). [http://www.w3.org/2001/06/manual/#RFC 
>  from manual], [http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-curie-20070307/#s_conformance 
>  example], [http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLHttpRequest/#conformance example]
>       Issue 67 and Issue 81 Reification (see [http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Reification_Alternatives 
>  wiki page on Reification Alternatives])
>   General Discussion (20 min)
>       [[Easy_Keys Easy Keys]] Concerns from Boris
>       Top and Bottom Roles - add to the language? Revisited. [http://www.w3.org/mid/003201c8c182$6f1956e0$7212a8c0@wolf 
>  Boris' summary]
>
>   Additional other business (10 min)
>     Accessibility of documents - [http://www.w3.org/mid/28687C25-9890-4174-B78A-6B820B03AAF2@cs.man.ac.uk 
>  Bijan's email]
>     [http://www.w3.org/mid/006a01c8c278$9cd57cc0$d6807640$@com  
> Question about HORN-SHIQ]
>
> == Call in details ==
>   Date of Call: Wednesday June 4, 2008
>   Time of Call: [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/?year=2008&month=06&day=04&hour=17&min=0&sec=0 
>  1700 UTC], 10:00 (West US), 13:00 (East US), 18:00 (London), 19:00  
> (Paris)
>   Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
>   Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
>   Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
>   Participant Access Code: 69594# (OWLWG)
>   IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #owl ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/owl 
> ])
>   Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc  
> (Firefox IRC addon: [https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ 
> 16 chatzilla])
>   Duration: 90 minutes
>   Chair: [[Alan Ruttenberg Alan Ruttenberg]]
>   Scribe: [[User:ElisaKendall Elisa Kendall]] ([[Scribe_List Scribe  
> List]])
>   Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.2008.06.04/Agenda
>
> == Regrets ==
>
> * [[User:MartinDzbor Martin Dzbor]] (travelling until 11 Jun)
> * [[Ian Horrocks]] (vacation)
> * [[Deb McGuiness]] (grand opening)
> * [[Jie Bao]] (grand opening)
>
> ''back to'' [[Meetings]]
>

-----------------------------------------------
Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl    Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499     Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,          Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,            PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,             The Netherlands
-----------------------------------------------
Received on Wednesday, 4 June 2008 16:13:53 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 4 June 2008 16:13:54 GMT