W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-owl-wg@w3.org > June 2008

Agenda for TC 2008-06-04

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 13:26:34 -0400
Message-Id: <86969093-FE3C-483F-9F86-4CD973721538@gmail.com>
To: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Here it is. Online at: http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference. 
2008.06.04/Agenda

Talk to you tomorrow,
Alan


    ADMIN (20 min)
      Roll call
      Agenda amendments?
      PROPOSED: Accept [[Teleconference.2008.05.28/Minutes Previous  
Minutes (28 May)]]
      [[F2F3]] - Boston/MIT July 28,29 2008
        Please indicate via the [[F2F3_People F2F3-People]] page  
whether or not you intend to participate
      Action items status
        [http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/actions/pendingreview  
Pending Review Actions]
          Action 131 Modify entire spec according to decisions taken  
at the F2F/Boris
        [http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/actions/overdue Due and  
overdue Actions]
          Action 42	Improve examples for rich annotations / Bijan Parsia
          Action 147	Review the changes made as result of ACTION-131  
due May 20 / Michael Schneider
          Action 148	Review the changes made as result of ACTION-131  
due May 30 / Achille Fokoue
          Action 150	Create a new document as the spec for  
owl:internationalizedString / rif:text, including open issue  
discussion of namespace / Jie Bao
    Issues (40 minutes) - Address as many as possible during  
allocated time
      Issue 104  disallowed vocabulary OWL 1.1 DL does not have a  
disallowed vocabulary - status now "editorial"
      Proposals to Resolve Issues
      Other Issue Discussions
        Issue 97 Add GRDDL to OWL/XML Syntax? (Assign actions based  
on [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008May/ 
0118.html Sandro's proposal])
        Issue 124 (newly open) The complement of a datarange is  
defined relative to the whole data domain, per [http://lists.w3.org/ 
Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008May/0013.html Boris's email].  
Michael's concern: Why not relative to whole domain - including  
individials?
        Issue 21 and Issue 24 Imports and Versioning, per [http:// 
lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008May/0086.html Boris's  
email] and subsequent discussion
        Issue 109 XML Schema namespace - new or reuse RDF namespace.  
We seem to be at an impasse.
        Issue 111 User intent signalling (other than via mime type)  
see [http://www.w3.org/mid/6098.1208894358@ubuhebe Sandro's email]  
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008May/0180.html  
Alan's email]
        Issue 108 Need to name the OWL Profiles (see [http:// 
lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008May/0120.html Rinke's  
email] amongst others)
        Keywords (SHOULD, MUST, etc). [http://www.w3.org/2001/06/ 
manual/#RFC from manual], [http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD- 
curie-20070307/#s_conformance example], [http://www.w3.org/TR/ 
XMLHttpRequest/#conformance example]
        Issue 67 and Issue 81 Reification (see [http://www.w3.org/ 
2007/OWL/wiki/Reification_Alternatives wiki page on Reification  
Alternatives])
    General Discussion (20 min)
        [[Easy_Keys Easy Keys]] Concerns from Boris
        Top and Bottom Roles - add to the language? Revisited.  
[http://www.w3.org/mid/003201c8c182$6f1956e0$7212a8c0@wolf Boris'  
summary]

    Additional other business (10 min)
      Accessibility of documents - [http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
28687C25-9890-4174-B78A-6B820B03AAF2@cs.man.ac.uk Bijan's email]
      [http://www.w3.org/mid/006a01c8c278$9cd57cc0$d6807640$@com  
Question about HORN-SHIQ]

== Call in details ==
    Date of Call: Wednesday June 4, 2008
    Time of Call: [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/? 
year=2008&month=06&day=04&hour=17&min=0&sec=0 1700 UTC], 10:00 (West  
US), 13:00 (East US), 18:00 (London), 19:00 (Paris)
    Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
    Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
    Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
    Participant Access Code: 69594# (OWLWG)
    IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #owl ([irc:irc.w3.org: 
6665/owl])
    Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc  
(Firefox IRC addon: [https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ 
16 chatzilla])
    Duration: 90 minutes
    Chair: [[Alan Ruttenberg Alan Ruttenberg]]
    Scribe: [[User:ElisaKendall Elisa Kendall]] ([[Scribe_List Scribe  
List]])
    Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference. 
2008.06.04/Agenda

== Regrets ==

* [[User:MartinDzbor Martin Dzbor]] (travelling until 11 Jun)
* [[Ian Horrocks]] (vacation)
* [[Deb McGuiness]] (grand opening)
* [[Jie Bao]] (grand opening)

''back to'' [[Meetings]]
Received on Tuesday, 3 June 2008 17:27:47 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 3 June 2008 17:27:47 GMT