RE: ISSUE-104: Several issues with the current treatment of disallowed vocabulary

Hi Boris!

To (B): You are perfectly right! I simply overlooked this problem. So, yes,
the disallowed vocabulary is probably best placed in the DL-syntax document.
A small note in the RDF mapping, which cites the DL-syntax, might be of
value, however. Note that in the AS&S, the disallowed vocabulary was placed
in the RDF mapping, so people might search for it.

To (A) and (C): It's easy to come up with a list of vocabulary, which leads
to backwards-compatibility problems, but I won't find the time to do this
tonight. One simply has to compare the set of all URIs in the RDF(S) and
OWL(1) namespace with the list given in the AS&S. Every URI, which is not
listed in the AS&S, may be used in OWL 1 DL documents. Which of these URIs
are useful is another question, though. I am going to check this (later) and
come up with a suggestion for discussion.