Re: Errors in the OWL Primer

From: Markus Krötzsch <markus.kroetzsch@cs.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:55:23 +0100
To: Michael Wessel <wessel@racer-systems.com>
CC: Marko Luther <luther@docomolab-euro.com>, Thorsten Liebig <thorsten.liebig@uni-ulm.de>, Olaf Noppens <Olaf.Noppens@uni-ulm.de>, public-owl-comments@w3.org
Dear Michael,

in 2009, you have reported a number of errors on the W3C OWL Primer
[1-3]. Many thanks! With the finalization of the new edition of XML
Schema, we will now have the opportunity to release a new minor revision
of the OWL Primer that corrects editorial errors.

The current draft of this editorial update is at

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Primer

The changes that we made to address your requests can be seen at

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Primer&diff=26423&oldid=26394

Please let me know in case this does not address your concerns.

Regards,
Markus Kroetzsch
on behalf of the W3C OWL Working Group

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2009Nov/0004.html
[2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2009Nov/0006.html
[3]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2009Nov/0007.html
[4]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2009Nov/0009.html

--
Dr. Markus Kroetzsch
Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford