Re: Errors in the OWL Primer

From: Markus Krötzsch <markus.kroetzsch@cs.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:55:23 +0100
To: Michael Wessel <wessel@racer-systems.com>
CC: Marko Luther <luther@docomolab-euro.com>, Thorsten Liebig <thorsten.liebig@uni-ulm.de>, Olaf Noppens <Olaf.Noppens@uni-ulm.de>, public-owl-comments@w3.org
Dear Michael,

in 2009, you have reported a number of errors on the W3C OWL Primer
[1-3]. Many thanks! With the finalization of the new edition of XML
Schema, we will now have the opportunity to release a new minor revision
of the OWL Primer that corrects editorial errors.

The current draft of this editorial update is at

The changes that we made to address your requests can be seen at

Please let me know in case this does not address your concerns.

Markus Kroetzsch
on behalf of the W3C OWL Working Group

Dr. Markus Kroetzsch
Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford
Room 306, Parks Road, OX1 3QD Oxford, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1865 283529               http://korrekt.org/