Re: typo in OWL 2 Primer, Section 7, hasHusband made functional instead of hasAge in some syntaxes

From: Markus Krötzsch <markus.kroetzsch@cs.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 20:46:02 +0100
To: Amardeep Bhattal <amardeep@uk.ibm.com>
CC: public-owl-comments@w3.org
Dear Amardeep,

thank you for reporting an error on the OWL 2 Primer in 2009 [1]. With
the finalization of the new edition of XML Schema, we will now have the
opportunity to release a new minor revision of the OWL Primer that
corrects all known editorial errors.

The current draft of this editorial update is at

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Primer

The changes that we made to address your requests can be seen at

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Primer&diff=26423&oldid=26421

Please let me know in case this does not address your concerns.

Regards,
Markus Kroetzsch
on behalf of the W3C OWL Working Group

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2009Dec/0002.html

--
Dr. Markus Kroetzsch
Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford