Re: typo in OWL 2 Primer, Section 7, hasHusband made functional instead of hasAge in some syntaxes

From: Markus Krötzsch <markus.kroetzsch@cs.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 20:46:02 +0100
To: Amardeep Bhattal <amardeep@uk.ibm.com>
CC: public-owl-comments@w3.org
Dear Amardeep,

thank you for reporting an error on the OWL 2 Primer in 2009 [1]. With
the finalization of the new edition of XML Schema, we will now have the
opportunity to release a new minor revision of the OWL Primer that
corrects all known editorial errors.

The current draft of this editorial update is at

The changes that we made to address your requests can be seen at

Please let me know in case this does not address your concerns.

Markus Kroetzsch
on behalf of the W3C OWL Working Group

Dr. Markus Kroetzsch
Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford
Room 306, Parks Road, OX1 3QD Oxford, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1865 283529               http://korrekt.org/