Re: [LC Response] To Jos de Bruijn Re: why restrict the set of datatypes in OWL 2 RL profile?

I hereby acknowledge receipt of the email.
I am satisfied with the working group's response to my comment.

Best, Jos

--
+43 1 58801 18470        debruijn@inf.unibz.it

Jos de Bruijn,        http://www.debruijn.net/
Many would be cowards if they had courage
enough.
  - Thomas Fuller