w3.org/ns/opengov

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 15:00:58 +0000
To: james@slashpoundbang.com, public-opengov@w3.org
Cc: Daniel Schwabe <dschwabe@inf.puc-rio.br>
James,

As you may recall from his postings on this list a few weeks back,
Daniel Schwabe is looking into using the Popolo vocabulary. He's brought
my attention to your/Popolo's use of a w3.org namespace that doesn't
dereference, i.e. www.w3.org/ns/opengov

We can probably help with that, i.e. we could potentially host the
vocabulary, but we'd need to go through a few hoops to get there. Can
you please fill me in on how the use of this namespace has come about?
Did you talk to anyone at W3C about it? I want to be helpful and support
the work you/this community is doing as it's clearly valuable but in
order to do that, we need to work together.

Thanks

Phil.

--

Phil Archer